Friday, August 20, 2021

Still Rocking Blogs... I know...

 I was trying to get into young minds...

They are fast in almost everything... especially with their virtual lives.

These centennials....

 Games and social media ..

They were driven by trending posts and deeply influenced by borderless, unruly, virtual free speech culture.

I'm still Rocking Blogs... I know... I'm old...

..............................................................................

From a different angle...

How can we infiltrate within these mediums to snap a few things out,

to pave better alternatives and ways back for these young and bright souls...


Mom and  dad, blogger or not... Please help these poor young and naive souls..

Or they might ended up as Google certified doctors, sheikhs, philosophers etc, at a very young age..

or worst, being a Flat Earthers or worshipping Annunaki

WHITHOUT YOU REALISING IT!


Na'uzubillah....

Please Allah, guide and protect us ...



#My Quarantine Writing Therapy


No comments:

Post a Comment