Sunday, July 12, 2020

teaching and learning to respect...


So I left my book for too long on someone's desk..
I grabbed it, and told her that I took it back, and thanks for having it kept safe..

Its not wrong to take it without notifying..
It's harmless to ask permission and to thank..
What's wrong with good gesture? 
Islam has touched millions of hearts because of it....

Being good humans... require great amount of patience..
To prove that we're civilized beings.. Especially as Muslims..

When you have people coming in as the third party, sparking unwanted fitnah over owners of both table and book (from the above story).. 

Then they're sick...
Their heart is...
I have no comment on those who abide orders from the sick..


P/s: I learned that 'respecting' is not an easy job for everyone. Sometimes it takes great effort to do so. Understanding that, more choose to forgive.....

But BEWARE.. there's always a limit to everything...




No comments:

Post a Comment