Based on the lesson of Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyyah;
1. Knowledge : wasted by not taking action with it...
2. Our Actions : wasted by committing them without sincerity
3. Our Wealth : wasted it on things which have no benefits in this life or heareafter
4. Our Heart : wasted because they are empty from the love of Allah and the feeling of lging to go to him, and the feeling of peace and contentment. In It's place, our heart are filled with something or someone else...
5. Our Body : wasted because we don't use it in ibadah, and service to Allah...
6. Our Love : our emotional love are misdirected, not towards Allah, but towards something and someone else.
7. Our Time : by not using it properly to compensate for that which has passed, by doing righteous, to make up for past deeds.
8. Our Intellect : wasted on things which are not beneficial, that are detrimental to society, and the individual, not in contemplation, or reflection.
9. Our service : wasted in service of someone who will not bring us closer to Allah or benefits in this world..
10. Our Dhikr : wasted, because it does not affect us or our hearts