Thursday, November 21, 2019

ANAS!

So Anas was running from the dismissal area upon seeing me walking away to block C... Trying his luck to escape, his loud foot steps paused my move, and I turned my head back looking at him running...


"Anasss Ibnu Maaaalikkk"
I shouted his full name....

He cornered and turned back to the dismissal area...... He looked up at me and replied...

Radeyallāaaaaahu ′Anhu !"

Struck by his answer.... I smiled... Upon remembering that, the name given to him is name of a GREAT companion of Prophet Muhammad s.a.w.


P/s: Radeyallāhu ′Anhu (Arabic: "رضي الله عنه") means "May Allāh be pleased with him." It is used after companions ("Aṣ-Ṣaẖābah") of the Islamic Prophet Muḥammad. 

Note:
He really knows how to answer back....
Perangai sahabah sangat...

Soleh!

No comments:

Post a Comment